ST. JUDE DREAM HOME GIVEAWAY
Reserve your $100 ticket today to win a house valued at $400,000!
After a successful 2015 giveaway, DB Homes is honored and excited to announce that we have once again been chosen to be the St. Jude Dream Home Builder for 2016 in Lexington, KY. Becoming a part of the St. Jude family has not only been an amazing opportunity for DB Homes, but a humbling experience to see firsthand the miracles and hope that St. Jude gives to patients and their families. As founder Danny Thomas said, “No child should die in the dawn of life.”
FIND OUT MORE: https://www.stjude.org/dhlexington
TOUR THE HOUSE
Register for free when you tour the house to win the Open House Prize: a $5,000 shopping spree at Ashley Furniture HomeStore.
- DAYS: MAY 21 – JUNE 19
- TIMES: SATURDAYS, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. SUNDAYS, NOON – 5 p.m.
- ADDRESS: TUSCANY
2581 PASCOLI PLACE
LEXINGTON, KY 40509
- Located in the Tuscany Subdivision at: 2581 Pascoli Place Lexington, KY 40509
- $400,000 value
- 2,900 sq. ft. of finished living space with an additional unfinished walk-out basement
- Two story home with 4 bedrooms / 2.5 baths
- First floor master suite
- Bonus room above garage
- Open concept living with a large gourmet kitchen for entertaining
- Custom built-in cabinetry
- Four sides exterior brick with stone accents
- Shaw flooring with continuous hardwood throughout first floor
- Elegant Brizo faucets and fixtures
- State of the art Trane HVAC system
- Fans and additional fixtures from Haiku Home by Big Ass Solutions
History on St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is one of the world’s premier centers for the research and treatment of catastrophic childhood diseases including cancer, pediatric AIDS and sickle cell disease. It is a haven where children can find treatment regardless of their race, religion, creed, and is the only research hospital that pays for all treatment and expenses not covered by insurance, including travel, lodging and food, regardless of a family’s ability to pay. The daily operating cost at St. Jude is approximately $2 million, and in order to help offset these costs St. Jude utilizes numerous fundraising programs such as the St. Jude Dream Home program.
The St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway was created in 1991 by Dr. Donald Mack, a pediatric physician from Shreveport, Louisiana. Dr. Mack has relied on St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to treat young patients with catastrophic diseases and was the first doctor to send an out-of-state patient to St. Jude. The first St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway house was constructed in Shreveport, Louisiana, and raised $160,000 for the hospital. Today, the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway is one of the largest single-event fundraisers for St. Jude nationwide, and to date, St. Jude has given away over 325 homes and raised over $295 million for the hospital.